Homeowner/Content Insurance.

This Insurance Policy should also take centre stage in your financial plan either you are a landlord or a tenant.
If you are a landlord, you should insure your building against fire, collapse and even liability. Most Fire & Burglary Insurance covers flooding. But as a tenant you can’t insure the building because you do not have insurable interest. But you must insure your household items against perils such as Fire, Burglary/theft e.t.c.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *