The following documents are required to facilitate claims for Death Benefit Withdrawal.
- Letter of Administration or Will admitted at Notary Public or probate Registry.
- Next of Kin’s statement of account.
- Next of Kin’s means of identification such as photocopies of driver’s licence, National ID or International Passport.
- A letter of introduction from employer and name of next of kin.
- Completed death/Missing person notification form.
- Deceased passport photograph.
Death Certificate or evidence of death.